Re: [VOTE] Release 'camel-extra' 2.13.4

Pontus Ullgren
My +1
Build the release on my local machine, ran some local tests on camel-jcifs and build and verified internal application that uses camel-jcifs with the new version.

One note: The release page[1] say "2.13.2 (currently in progress)" I guess this should be updated to 2.13.4 but I'm not sure how we should document the missing releases ?

On Tue, 9 Jun 2015 at 19:56 cemmersb [via camel-extra] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!

I am happy to announce Camel-Extra is up for vote:

Beside the support for camel 2.13.4, the latest release candidate.

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the release, especially to those of you, that are raising issues and providing thoughts on how to enhance the project.

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Git tag:
camel-extra-2.13.4

Staging repo:

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgapache-extrascamel-extra-1026/

Best,

Christoph

http://camel-extra.1091541.n5.nabble.com/VOTE-Release-camel-extra-2-13-4-tp374.html
To start a new topic under camel-extra, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from camel-extra, click here.
NAML

Re: [VOTE] Release 'camel-extra' 2.13.4

cemmersb
Thanks for the notice. I'll update the release page ASAP.

http://camel-extra.1091541.n5.nabble.com/Re-VOTE-Release-camel-extra-2-13-4-tp377.html