Releases

Julian Cable
Hi,

 any chance of a 2.14.0 release? I don't like mixing camel versions in my pom and I need camel-box in my routeset.

Julian

Re: Releases

Julian Cable
oops - should have said - it is camel-jcifs I am interested in.

Julian

Re: Releases

cemmersb
Yes there is a chance, ... I hope I'll get this out of the door this month.

Christoph

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 2:40 AM, Julian Cable [via camel-extra] <[hidden email]> wrote:
oops - should have said - it is camel-jcifs I am interested in.

Julian

http://camel-extra.1091541.n5.nabble.com/Releases-tp360p361.html
To start a new topic under camel-extra, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from camel-extra, click here.
NAML

Re: Releases

Pontus Ullgren
I do not know the procedures to do a release but if somebody would have time to walk me through it perhaps I could assist with doing releases in the future ?

Best regards
Pontus Ullgren

Re: Releases

cemmersb
Hello Julian,
I just want to let you know that camel-extra 2.14.0 is finally synchronizing to maven central. I hope you can still upgrade in your project and want to apologize for the delay. I'm still keeping up to get camel-extra back in sync with ASF camel.

Best,

Christoph