camel-extra 2.15 ?

camel-extra 2.15.x ?
Hi,

Where can i find the 2.15 version for camel-jcifs ?

The last version on maven central is 2.14.1

http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.apache-extras.camel-extra%22%20AND%20a%3A%22camel-jcifs%22

Regards
Rino

Re: camel-extra 2.15 ?

cemmersb
Hi Rino,

I'm still planning to kick of the release process of 2.15.x but I need to sort some stuff before we can get started.

Google code is a read only repo now.

Best,

Christoph

On Wednesday, September 2, 2015, camel-extra 2.15.x ? [via camel-extra] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Where can i find the 2.15 version for camel-jcifs ?

The last version on maven central is 2.14.1

http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.apache-extras.camel-extra%22%20AND%20a%3A%22camel-jcifs%22

Regards
Rino

http://camel-extra.1091541.n5.nabble.com/camel-extra-2-15-tp389.html
To start a new topic under camel-extra, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1091541n1h20@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1091541n1h20@...
To unsubscribe from camel-extra, click here.
NAML